[Bug 1177433] Re: No usable GPUs (AMD) found
1177433 at bugs.launchpad.net
Thu May 16 16:13:59 UTC 2013
Ok, step by step:
1. Add in BOINC-Client init script lightdm
- open up /etc/default/boinc-client
- nothing about the login manager
- open up /etc/init.d/boinc-client
- add "lightdm" to line 6 - now
-- # Should-Start: x11-common network-manager gdm kdm dbus lightdm
2. Updated version 7.0.65+dfsg-0~1082 is still now available.
I will reboot and test the experience here...
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Debian
BOINC Maintainers, which is subscribed to boinc in Ubuntu.
No usable GPUs (AMD) found
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
More information about the pkg-boinc-devel