Debian Clojure team pre-freeze updates
ehashman at debian.org
Tue Feb 5 04:16:04 GMT 2019
On Fri, Feb 01, 2019 at 04:33:49PM +0100, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> It seems I won't be in time for puppetdb debugging anyway (even with all
> dependencies in place, it fails to start; it seems no subcommands are
> allowed, which I'm trying to debug with my very limited clojure/java
Update on my end:
- Uploaded the new nrepl, which is sitting in new.
- Updated libbultitude-clojure to point to the new upstream fork.
- Updated pomegranate-clojure (haven't done the upload yet, but
momentarily, once autopkgtests pass...)
- Upgrade Clojure to 1.10
- Get Leiningen building against 1.10
- RM clojure1.8
- Fix up any dangling clojure1.8 references in dep paths
So long as nrepl gets accepted soon I think we're still doing okay WRT
soft freeze. All the Leiningen maintenance is in order to fix an RC bug
so I think we're okay there as well if we need more time.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Pkg-clojure-maintainers