Debian Clojure team pre-freeze updates

Cyril Brulebois kibi at
Mon Jan 28 08:09:19 GMT 2019


Cyril Brulebois <kibi at> (2019-01-14):
> Rob Browning <rlb at> (2019-01-08):
> > Elana Hashman <ehashman at> writes:
> > 
> > > I've updated our Goals wiki page with some things I'd like to see
> > > accomplished before freeze.[1] I know that Cyril Brulebois (cc'd) is
> > > also doing some work on puppetdb, although many deps are FTBFS so it's
> > > unclear if we'll manage to get that back into buster.
> > 
> > Cyril: you're welcome to ping me.  I'm not sure how much time I'll have
> > right now to help directly, but depending on what you encounter, I might
> > at least know something that could help.
> At the moment, I have those MRs open:
> which are basically the same as that one that was already merged for
> another clojure package:
> I'm fine with getting that reviewed/merged, or getting a go ahead to
> push this (git branch+git tag+upload) if you want me to handle that
> directly.

Gentle ping on this? The freeze is really close now.

> Next blocker (based on my initial assessment, didn't check for possible
> new issues since then) for puppetdb is tika through pantomime-clojure:
> Emmanuel Bourg recently uploaded tika 1.8-1 but that one isn't suitable
> either, because of longstanding security issues (security team would
> like us to catch up with latest upstream releases).
> But that's mostly a more Java-ish issue than a Clojure one, I suppose.

There was some good progress on tika lately, as 1.20-1 was uploaded and
made it into testing (thanks, Emmanuel!), as well as pantomime-clojure
which was waiting on it.

Cyril Brulebois (kibi at            <>
D-I release manager -- Release team member -- Freelance Consultant
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <>

More information about the Pkg-clojure-maintainers mailing list