[Pkg-crosswire-devel] bibledit-gtk_4.2-1_amd64.changes is NEW
Debian FTP Masters
ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Sun May 22 14:02:15 BST 2011
(new) bibledit-gtk-data_4.2-1_all.deb optional gnome
documentation and data for bibledit-gtk, a Bible translation tool
Bibledit-gtk is a multi-platform USFM Bible editor or Scripture processor.
This package contains data and documentation files for bibledit.
These files include many pages from the Bibledit wiki and a database
of key terms.
Bibledit has been designed for the glory of God and the salvation of
(new) bibledit-gtk_4.2-1.debian.tar.gz optional gnome
(new) bibledit-gtk_4.2-1.dsc optional gnome
(new) bibledit-gtk_4.2-1_amd64.deb optional gnome
Bible translation tool
There are many languages still without a translation of the Bible.
Bible translators need a text editor that can input Bible text. Bible
text is unique in that it is organized in two distinct hierarchies.
One, it has sections and paragraphs, like any other text. Second, it is
made up of books that contain chapters that contain verses. Many
contemporary Bible translators use the USFM data format for their Bible
translations, but the most widespread USFM text editors require
Windows. Bibledit-gtk is a multi-platform USFM Bible editor or Scripture
It has been designed for the glory of God and the salvation of people.
(new) bibledit-gtk_4.2.orig.tar.gz optional gnome
Changes: bibledit-gtk (4.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release 4.2
- Add use of autoreconf to regenerate autoconf files.
- Use simplified dh approach, no more cdbs
- Remove executable bit from usfm/Makefile.am (for lintian)
- Add Build-Depends: autoconf (so we can use autoreconf)
- Drop Build-depends on cdbs, add dh-autoconf
- Bump Build-depends debhelper to debhelper (>= 7.0.50~)
for use of dh overrides.
- Add transitional packages for both binary packages,
because of the upstream name change from to bibledit-gtk
* Add Build and runtime dependency on curl
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.2
- Add usr/share/pixmaps so menu icons work.
* Add debian/source/format to set package format.
Override entries for your package:
bibledit-data_4.2-1_all.deb - optional gnome
bibledit_4.2-1_all.deb - optional gnome
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the Pkg-crosswire-devel