[Pkg-e-devel] edje_0.9.92.060-1_amd64.changes is NEW
installer at ftp-master.debian.org
Fri May 8 15:32:31 UTC 2009
(new) libedje-svn-01_0.9.92.060-1_amd64.deb optional libs
Graphical layout and animation library
Edje is a graphical layout and animation library for animated resizable,
compressed and scalable themes. It is the theming engine behind
Enlightenment DR 0.17.
Changes: edje (0.9.92.060-1) experimental; urgency=low
* New SVN snapshot
- Drop patches, no longer needed:
- Package renaming due to upstream SONAME change.
+ Update shlibs and .install files as a consequence
* Update Standards-Version, no change needed
* Move libedje-dbg to the debug section
* libedje-dev now depends on libedje-bin, as it's needed to compile themes
* Package name purposedly doesn't match SONAME, in an attempt to make the
former a bit more meaningful than libedje-ver-pre-01-0
- Override the lintian warning: package-name-doesnt-match-sonames
Override entries for your package:
edje_0.9.92.060-1.dsc - source libs
libedje-bin_0.9.92.060-1_amd64.deb - optional devel
libedje-dbg_0.9.92.060-1_amd64.deb - extra libdevel
libedje-dev_0.9.92.060-1_amd64.deb - optional libdevel
libedje-doc_0.9.92.060-1_all.deb - optional doc
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the Pkg-e-devel