[Pkg-fonts-devel] RFS: ttf-rufscript
greffrath at leat.rub.de
Mon Oct 20 15:21:02 UTC 2008
> I've joined the pkg-fonts project and committed the packaging for
> ttf-rufscript. For some reason it took awhile to get my ssh
> authorization working, but it's up and running now. Please review...
I had a short look over the files that you have uploaded into the
pkg-fonts SVN recently (thank you very much!) and would like to
suggest the following changes:
- There is no need to depend on a version of cdbs that isn't even in
- Maybe you should drop the indefinite article "a" from the short
- Is the font created "only using" FOSS tools or "using only" FOSS
- The first line is really unnecessary (but this is very minor).
- This file still points to "/path/to/Rufscript010.ttf"!
- This may be renamed to README.source, because it simply describes
how to generate the source tarball. BTW, the package would fully
comply to Policy 3.8.0 then (I believe).
- Please break lines after 80 characters.
My personal opnion is, that it is "cleaner" to package the sourceforge
source file (sfd) into the orig.tar.gz and create the ttf at
build-time. However, this can wait until upstream has created a
"proper" source tarball.
Thanks again and happy hacking!
Dipl.-Phys. Fabian Greffrath
Lehrstuhl für Energieanlagen und Energieprozesstechnik (LEAT)
Universitätsstr. 150, IB 3/134
Telefon: +49 (0)234 / 32-26334
Fax: +49 (0)234 / 32-14227
E-Mail: greffrath at leat.ruhr-uni-bochum.de
More information about the Pkg-fonts-devel