[Pkg-fonts-devel] Bug#656359: Segfault when pressing modifier/arrow keys if more than 4 points are selected
Daniel Kahn Gillmor
dkg at fifthhorseman.net
Thu Jan 19 06:35:26 UTC 2012
Hi fontforge folks--
over on Debian, we've just gotten http://bugs.debian.org/656359, which
appears to contain a reproducible segfault.
Some folks have suggested that it may be due to more recent versions of
dependent libraries, but i haven't been able to track it down in more
detail, i'm afraid.
From Theppitak's original report, a recipe to produce the crash:
Steps to reproduce:
- Start fontforge and create a new font.
- Randomly choose a first glyph to edit.
- Draw splines with at least 5 points.
- Select up to 4 points and press a modifier or arrow key. It won't crash.
- Select at least 5 points and press a modifier or arrow key. It will
Thanks, as always, for fontforge!
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 1030 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the Pkg-fonts-devel