[Pkg-fonts-devel] Switching Fontforge repo to git....

Daniel Kahn Gillmor dkg at fifthhorseman.net
Mon Mar 5 22:11:41 UTC 2012

On 03/05/2012 04:15 PM, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Quoting Daniel Kahn Gillmor (dkg at fifthhorseman.net):
>> I'll try to clean it up and publish a new variant there once i've got it
>> sorted out.  I'll send mail to the list when that's done so people can
>> check it out.
>> hopefully we'll be able to publish a snapshotted release based on
>> upstream git by sometime next week.
> Daniel, how is it going with the switch to git?
> I was about to try preparing an upload of FontForge build against
> libpgn15-dev (see Iwamatsu-san MBF....even if it seems that the switch
> to a non-versioned libpgn-dev is currently debated on
> debian-release)....then I suddenly remembered about this thread.

gah, i don't have it prepared; i was trying to release a new upstream
version pulled from upstream git, but got mired in (sleepily) updating

I really don't want my delays to keep holding us up, though :(  If you
go ahead with an upload as it currently stands, i should be able to
re-configure my re-build when i get back to it.

	--dkg the slacker

More information about the Pkg-fonts-devel mailing list