[Pkg-fonts-devel] [ITA/RFS] fonts-ubuntu-title 1:0.3-1
a.starr.b at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 21:47:19 UTC 2012
I noticed ttf-ubuntu-title was recently orphaned. I decided to adopt
it. I think it's worth keeping around for historical reasons if
nothing else. I've prepared a new upload, and I'd appreciate a
fonts-ubuntu-title (1:0.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release under OFL 1.1 and GPL 2 + font exception.
- Updated description noting that this is no longer the offical
Ubuntu logo font.
- Move pkg-fonts team to Maintainer and add myself to Uploaders
- Update homepage.
- Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.3.
* Move to minimal a dh style rules file.
* Rename source and binary package to fonts-ubuntu-title.
* debian/copyright: Update for re-icensing and use machine
-- Andrew Starr-Bochicchio <a.starr.b at gmail.com> Fri, 30 Mar 2012
You can get the package on mentors:
dget -ux http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/fonts-ubuntu-title/fonts-ubuntu-title_0.3-1.dsc
Or from svn (after much clean up from calling svn-inject with the
wrong layout option, sorry for the noise if you follow commits):
svn co svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-fonts/packages/fonts-ubuntu-title/
-- Andrew Starr-Bochicchio
Ubuntu Developer <https://launchpad.net/~andrewsomething>
PGP/GPG Key ID: D53FDCB1
More information about the Pkg-fonts-devel