[Pkg-fonts-devel] fonts-ubuntu-title_0.3-1_i386.changes is NEW
Debian FTP Masters
ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Sat Mar 31 06:32:30 UTC 2012
(new) fonts-ubuntu-title_0.3-1.diff.gz extra fonts
(new) fonts-ubuntu-title_0.3-1.dsc extra fonts
(new) fonts-ubuntu-title_0.3-1_all.deb extra fonts
font used to create the Ubuntu logo (2004‒2010)
This font was used to create the lettering of the Ubuntu logo, it was made
available by Canonical under the OFL 1.1 and the GPL 2 with font exception to
make rebranding of Ubuntu easier and to provide LoCos (Language communities)
with a font to create material related to Ubuntu in their own language.
It is no longer used in the Ubuntu logo. It was in use between 2004 and 2010.
(new) fonts-ubuntu-title_0.3.orig.tar.gz extra fonts
fonts-ubuntu-title (1:0.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release under OFL 1.1 and GPL 2 + font exception.
- Updated description noting that this is no longer the offical
Ubuntu logo font.
- Move pkg-fonts team to Maintainer and add myself to Uploaders
- Update homepage.
- Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.3.
* Move to minimal a dh style rules file.
* Rename source and binary package to fonts-ubuntu-title.
* debian/copyright: Update for re-icensing and use machine
Override entries for your package:
ttf-ubuntu-title_0.3-1_all.deb - extra fonts
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 661462
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the Pkg-fonts-devel