[Pkg-fonts-devel] Good Day Friend

Mstan Ruby mstan_ruby1 at aol.de
Fri Feb 14 16:33:56 UTC 2014

Good Day Friend,

My name is Mrs. Tan Ruby I have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that i have just few days to leave. I am from Singapore, but based in Burkina Faso, Africa since ten years ago as a business woman dealing with cotton exportation, now that i am about to end the race like this, without any family members and no child.

I have $ 5.3 Million U.S. DOLLARS in Commercial Bank of Africa (CBA) Which i instructed the bank to give African Union leaders to help sick people around Africa. But my mind is not at rest because i am writing this letter now through the help of my nurse beside me here in my hospital room.

I also have $ 4.7 Million U.S. Dollars in another Bank in Burkina Faso Which i want you to claimsoft from the bank and use help less privilege people in your country, but you must Assure me that you will take only 60% of the total money and give the remaining 40% to the charity organization and orphanage home in your country for my heart to rest.

Upon the receipt of your email did you are willing and capable to execute my plan, i will instruct the bank management to make the immediate transfer into your account. please this is my private email mstanruby at qq.com

Your friend,

Mrs. Tan Ruby   
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-fonts-devel/attachments/20140214/452c2a1d/attachment.html>

More information about the Pkg-fonts-devel mailing list