[Pkg-fonts-devel] Bug#769566: ITP: fonts-ricty-diminished -- font based on Inconsolata and Circle M+ 1m for programing
henrich at debian.or.jp
Fri Nov 14 15:07:02 UTC 2014
Owner: Hideki Yamane <henrich at debian.org>
X-Debbugs-CC: debian-devel at lists.debian.org, pkg-fonts-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org
Package name: fonts-ricty-diminished
Upstream Author: 遊佐泰紀 (Yasunori Yusa) <yusa_at_save.sys.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
Ricty Diminished is a font based on Inconsolata and Circle M+ 1m, suitable
for programing use.
- Use Inconsolata for Latin character glyphs and "Circle M+ 1m" font for other
- Adjust full-width and normal-width character glyph as exactly full and half
(2:1) and design comma, period, colon, semicolon and bracket character glyphs
as clearly differ one to prevent confusion.
- High visibility p‐sound sign attached Kana character glyphs.
- It shows Em-size space clearly that prevents debugging since we usually miss
With Ricty Diminished font, you can check and fix it easily.
- En-dash and Em-dash glyph show it as broken line to prevent input failure
Hideki Yamane henrich @ debian.or.jp/org
More information about the Pkg-fonts-devel