[Pkg-fonts-devel] fontforge packaging status
vasudev at copyninja.info
Sun Jan 10 15:44:51 UTC 2016
Hi fellow font packagers,
I'm wondering what is the current status of packaging new version of
fontforge. From mails I know that Yamane saan was recently working on
fontforge and there seems to be some licensing issues.
I'm just wondering the current state of packaging new fontforge upstream
version at a wiki page here ¹. The idea is to track what is done and
what is pending, also what is holding newer version of fontforge from
entering into Debian.
If we get some list of tasks which are pending may be people who are
interested can help us to get fontforge package in shape.
More information about the Pkg-fonts-devel