[Pkg-fonts-devel] fontforge pending issues and uploading to experimental
fabian at debian.org
Sun Jul 17 19:07:13 UTC 2016
Am Sonntag, den 17.07.2016, 20:01 +0530 schrieb Vasudev Kamath:
> How should we deal with this?. There seems to be some work around for
> building pecita with new fontforge as discussed by pecita author in
> above issue. Can we patch the fonts-pecita when we upload new
I'd say this is similar to a new GCC upload. If a package fails to
build with a new version of GCC, we usually file bugs against the
failing package instead of GCC.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
More information about the Pkg-fonts-devel