[Pkg-fonts-devel] Bug#869614: Update on the CVE status

Vasudev Kamath kamathvasudev at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 04:13:54 UTC 2017

Control: forwarded -1 https://github.com/fontforge/fontforge/issues/3123

I've forwarded the bug to upstream and waiting for them to fix the
issues. The issue I created on upstream also tracks which bugs are
fixed already. [1].

I will have some time to work on this only over the weekend if, this
needs immidiate attention  I would appreciate some help.

[1] https://github.com/fontforge/fontforge/issues/3123

Best Regards

Vasudev Kamath

More information about the Pkg-fonts-devel mailing list