loveworldservice at outlook.com
Sat Feb 10 20:07:35 UTC 2018
I seek your indulgence to solicit for your assistance concerning the content of my mail, although I am not comfortable discussing this means due to lots of unsolicited mails on the internet presently, but I have no other medium to do so right now since the situation of my health is deteriorating.
My name is Mr. Andrew Gustafson, I am from United State of America, Washington DC and I am 84 Years Old of age and I currently reside in Paris. I got your information while browsing through Internet in search for a reliable/honest person who could be of help; I am a dying Man who has decided to donate what I have to you/Organization. I was diagnosed for cancer about few months ago, immediately after the death of my Wife and my only Son, everything she worked for. I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my wife to you for the good work of God,
Please pray that the good Lord forgives her sins. I have asked God to forgive her and I believe He has because He is a merciful God I was married to Pilot Sarah Gustafson my wife she was an English Pilot who died on the 13th November 2015 terrorist attack at Bataclan concert hall, France Paris . When my late wife was alive she deposited the sum of €7.500.000.00 which were derived from her vast estates and investment in capital market with a security company here in Paris. I decided to contact you to receive the fund. This is on the condition that you will take only 20% of the funds for yourself while you will distribute the remaining 80% to charity organizations in your country.
Presently, this money is still with the Societe Generale Bank, Paris, France. My Doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the cancerous problems I am suffering from and restlessness night thinking about the incident of my wife and only son. I have decided to donate this fund to you and want you to use this gift which comes from my wife effort to fund the upkeep of widows, widowers, orphans, destitute, the down-trodden, physically challenged children, barren-women and persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped financially.
I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished, as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish. And Also I will be contacting with you by email, andrewgustafson5 at gmail.com
Mr. Andrew Gustafson
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Pkg-freedesktop-maintainers