kobodeluxe_0.5.1-3_amd64.changes is NEW
installer at ftp-master.debian.org
Wed Jun 25 12:17:05 UTC 2008
(new) kobodeluxe-data_0.5.1-3_all.deb optional games
a game of space battle -- shared data
Kobo Deluxe is a third person scrolling 2D shooter.
This package contains architecture-independent data for kobodeluxe.
Changes: kobodeluxe (0.5.1-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Adopt for Debian Games Team. Thanks, Joey for all your work! Closes:
#487478 -- ITA
* Remove conflicts/provides/replaces: xkobo, which is not even in
* trim debian/rles a bit using debhelper 7
* rewrite debian/copyright listing all copyright holders/licenses
+ add clarifications to licensing/copyright from upstream
* Move changes to upstream sources into separate patches
+ integrate quilt
* Split graphics and sounds into arch-indep kobodeluxe-data
* add 03_manpage-minus-not-hyphen.patch, thanks lintian
* Package now conforms to Policy 3.8.0
* add .desktop file. Closes: #382954, #459630
Override entries for your package:
kobodeluxe_0.5.1-3.dsc - source games
kobodeluxe_0.5.1-3_amd64.deb - optional games
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 382954 459630 487478
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the Pkg-games-devel