[Pkg-gmagick-im-team] Bug#667635: Advice requested for a security upload of imagemagick to unstable

Vincent Fourmond fourmond at debian.org
Wed Apr 11 20:19:13 UTC 2012

  Dear release team,

  We have prepared an upload of imagemagick that fixes
recently-uncovered security-related problems (#667635). I'm unsure
about what to do currently with the imagemagick ongoing transition
(#652650). Shall I upload right now with urgency=high, knowing that
anyway, it will have to wait for the transition to be over to move to
testing, or shall I wait until the transition is over to upload ? Will
is disrupt anything if I upload right now ? (the modifications are not

  Many thanks,


More information about the Pkg-gmagick-im-team mailing list