Bug#380407: nautilus: crashes when `Open as administrator`clicked
junghoon.han at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 13:25:07 UTC 2006
I renamed my .gtkrc-2.0 and changed every other ~/.themes themes.
this seems not to be related on gtk themes, because & like following clues :
<On normal user Desktop>
1. now it works in chaotic way.
- on some icons, it works, but on others not works.
- even the folder name contains utf8 mixture of hangul & alphabet, it
-> for example, folder name type like 'AAA KKK', 'aaKK', 'AAAA AAA'
successfully launches. (A - alphabet, K - korean hangul)
-> but Home Dir, Trash folder shows crashes. this is different from
<On ROOT Desktop>
5. 'Open as administrator' should not appear on root session.
- I thought the crashing might have occurred due to my korean locale(or
- but not so. my root session uses en_US / or C
- even root session gets the same errors.
6. it work correctly through already open instance (of nautilus window)
- but on desktop every open-able folder icons shows me crashing
messages. (desktop -> the parent window? the first-launching 'desktop'
2006/7/30, Josselin Mouette <joss at debian.org>:
> Le dimanche 30 juillet 2006 à 07:15 -0400, =?UTF-8?Q?
> =ED=95=9C=EC=A0=95=ED=9B=88 ?= a écrit :
> > no. after commenting the 'include theme' line from my .gtkrc-2.0,
> > crash(es) not happen.
> > but password aksing pop-up shows me following line:
> > "the application 'nautilus --nodesktop $my_path' let you modify
> > essential part of yur system"
> > --
> > currently I confirmed that it occurred with some icon themes, but not
> > sure which type makes crashes.
> > because crash-makers and nomakers both were '.svg' themes.
> > the crash-maker list :
> > Graphite Dark,
> > HumanAzul2 (download from
> > http://www.gnome-look.org/content/download.php?content=37099&id=1)
> I can't reproduce it with either of these themes, and I don't think it's
> related to the icon theme anyway. What *gtk* theme are you using?
> .''`. Josselin Mouette /\./\
> : :' : josselin.mouette at ens-lyon.org
> `. `' joss at debian.org
> `- Debian GNU/Linux -- The power of freedom
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
> Version: GnuPG v1.4.3 (GNU/Linux)
> -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
유징테크(주) 연구개발팀. 한정훈
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Pkg-gnome-maintainers