Bug#928662: Additional report
hoxp18 at noramail.jp
Sat May 11 18:10:12 BST 2019
Now I found another log flooding.
assertion 'strlen (text) >= len' failed
between reported timedelta flood.
Hundreds, each, during 30min.
Composing mails on Thunderbird with IBus-Mozc, in Japanese.
* Both Thunderbird and Mozc have each AppArmor profile, enforce mode.
* I'm trying to adjust those my own AppArmor profiles;
currently it does not help at all.
* Note: evince with Buster's AppArmor profile DOES reproduce
the time-delta related log flood, too; just displaying PDF files.
* Other apps: GNOME terminal and byobu, sometimes mutt. They are calm.
In short, GNOME apps with AppArmor enforce mode profile
almost reproduces the log flood, time-related or assertion failures.
* Firefox, Thunderbird, IBus-Mozc: my own AppArmor profiles.
* evince: Buster bundled AppArmor profile.
* all of them are enforce mode.
More information about the pkg-gnome-maintainers