[pkg-gnupg-maint] Bug#928963: Bug#928963: fixed in gnupg2 2.2.13-2
Daniel Kahn Gillmor
dkg at fifthhorseman.net
Tue Jun 25 01:30:16 BST 2019
On Sat 2019-06-22 20:51:00 +0200, Paul Gevers wrote:
> On Tue, 14 May 2019 06:18:31 +0000 Daniel Kahn Gillmor
> <dkg at fifthhorseman.net> wrote:
>> gnupg2 (2.2.13-2) unstable; urgency=medium
>> * Correct gpg-wks-server manpage (Closes: #927431) Thanks, ju xor!
>> * Fix handling private keys with comments (Closes: #928963, #928964)
>> * clean up logcheck rules for gpg-agent (Closes: #918466)
>> * Update gpg-wks-client.1 (Closes: #918586)
>> * cherry-pick more patches from upstream STABLE-BRANCH-2-2
> Is there any reason that we shouldn't want to unblock this for buster
> (i.e. is there any reason why you didn't file an unblock bug request)?
Filing an unblock for gnupg2 version 2.2.13-2 for buster is on my stack
of things to do, but i'm quite far behind on other work. I do think it
would be useful to have, and i welcome any help in filing such an
This change includes several upstream cleanup changes beyond the
2.2.12-1 that is in buster right now, in particular (from upstream's
* gpg: Implement key lookup via keygrip (using the & prefix).
* gpg: Allow generating Ed25519 key from existing key.
* gpg: Emit an ERROR status line if no key was found with -k.
* gpg: Stop early when trying to create a primary Elgamal key. [#4329]
* gpgsm: Print the card's key algorithms along with their keygrips
in interactive key generation.
* agent: Clear bogus pinentry cache in the error case. [#4348]
* scd: Support "acknowledge button" feature.
* scd: Fix for USB INTERRUPT transfer. [#4308]
* wks: Do no use compression for the the encrypted challenge and
Since the gnupg2 source produces a udeb for gpgv, there are likely to be
additional hurdles to clearing the queue. :/
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 227 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the pkg-gnupg-maint