[pkg-go] Bug#798328: ITP: golang-github-spf13-jwalterweatherman -- Go library for printing to the terminal and logging to files
foka at debian.org
Tue Sep 8 07:24:29 UTC 2015
Owner: Anthony Fok <foka at debian.org>
* Package name : golang-github-spf13-jwalterweatherman
Version : 0.0~git20141219.0.3d60171-1
Upstream Author : Steve Francia
* URL : https://github.com/spf13/jwalterweatherman
* License : MIT
Programming Lang: Go
Description : Go library for printing to the terminal and logging to files
jWalterWeatherman provides seamless printing to the terminal (stdout)
and logging to a io.Writer (file) that's as easy to use as fmt.Println.
JWW is primarily a wrapper around the excellent Go standard log library.
It provides a few advantages over using the standard log library alone:
* One library for both printing to the terminal and logging (to files).
* Allow the user to easily control what levels are printed and logged
* No unnecessary initialization cruft. Just use it.
Reason for packaging:
Needed by Hugo, A Fast and Flexible Static Site Generator - http://gohugo.io/
More information about the Pkg-go-maintainers