[pkg-go] Bug#835685: Bug#835685: golint: FTBFS: dh_auto_test: go test -v -p 1 github.com/golang/lint github.com/golang/lint/golint returned exit code 1

Martín Ferrari tincho at tincho.org
Tue Sep 27 16:25:16 UTC 2016

On 28/08/16 11:24, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:

>> --- FAIL: TestAll (0.01s)
>> 	lint_test.go:95: Lint failed at errorf.go:29; /should replace.*t\.Error\(fmt\.Sprintf\(\.\.\.\)\).*t\.Errorf\(\.\.\.\)/ did not match
>> 	lint_test.go:95: Lint failed at time.go:11; /Msec.*\*time.Duration/ did not match
>> 	lint_test.go:95: Lint failed at time.go:13; /Secs.*time.Duration/ did not match

I checked, and I can reproduce this problem, even if I update to the
latest upstream commit. On the other hand, if I download and build the
package directly with go get, I get no errors. So, I pressume this might
be related to some change in golint's only dependency, x/tools...

Martín Ferrari (Tincho)

More information about the Pkg-go-maintainers mailing list