libjmathtex-java_0.7~pre-2_amd64.changes is NEW
installer at ftp-master.debian.org
Wed Sep 26 18:47:03 UTC 2007
(new) libjmathtex-java-doc_0.7~pre-2_all.deb optional doc
TeX and MathML library for Java (API documentation)
The JMathTeX library provides a set of Java classes for displaying (complex)
mathematical formulas as part of a Java application. Some use cases are:
* Displaying text with embedded formulas (in an editor pane, a JavaHelp
* Make a combo box which provides the user with a choice between various
* Have a slider with ticks that display their values not as decimal numbers,
but as exact values, e.g., fractions, square roots or any combination of
* Display the formula together with the graph of a function.
The library uses the typesetting algorithms of the well-known TeX and LaTeX
systems and therefore displays formulas in a very professional looking way.
Formulas are Java-objects that can be built from scratch (by combining smaller
formulas in several ways) and from LaTeX strings. There is also limited
support for MathML.
This package contains the Javadoc API documentation.
Changes: libjmathtex-java (0.7~pre-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Added libjmathtex-java-doc packaging including javadoc API documentation.
* Removed Build-Depends: gcj-4.1 (Closes: #442465)
Override entries for your package:
libjmathtex-java-gcj_0.7~pre-2_amd64.deb - optional libs
libjmathtex-java_0.7~pre-2.dsc - source libs
libjmathtex-java_0.7~pre-2_all.deb - optional libs
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 442465
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the pkg-java-maintainers