sebastic at xs4all.nl
Wed Feb 21 10:02:04 UTC 2018
On 2018-02-21 10:53, Gianfranco Costamagna wrote:
> I've prepared an NMU for node-mapnik (versioned as 3.6.2+dfsg-3.1) and
> uploaded it to DELAYED/0. Please feel free to tell me if I
> should delay it longer.
Please cancel your upload. 0-day NMUs are not appreciated in this case.