[Pkg-libburnia-devel] Hello, I'm Ms Amanda Graham From Australia.
Ms Amanda Graham
transul.sp at transultransporte.com.br
Mon Apr 30 22:13:56 UTC 2012
LAWYERS, CONSULTANTS & NOTARIES
256 Queen Street
Hello and how are you doing...
Before I start, I must first Apologies for this unsolicited mail to you. I am aware that this is certainly an unconventional approach to starting a relationship but as time goes on you will realize the need for my action.
I am Ms Amanda Graham of WHITE CLELAND LAWYERS, CONSULTANTS & NOTARIES IN AUSTRALIA. I'm a Legal representative to a private account owner Late MR. JURGEN HANSPACH, This mail is written and intended to solicit your assistance to be presented as NEXT OF KIN to my Late Client. I need a honest and a trust worthy person to entrust this huge transfer project with. I got your contact through a reliable source called database through Australia chambers of commerce.
My Deceased Client MR. JURGEN HANSPACH, made a Deposit of Funds valued at £2,500,000 GBP ( Two million Five hundred thousand British Pounds) WITH A SECURITY COMPANY IN LONDON unfortunately lost his life after a brief illness, which and left no clear beneficiary as Next of Kin except some vital documents related to the Deposit still with me. All efforts by me to trace his Next of Kin proved abortive because he did not make any will prior to his death. The Governing Body of the SECURITY COMPANY where the fund was deposited has contacted me on this matter and I am yet to provide the Next of Kin to lay claims to the Fund. Under a clear and legitimate agreement with you,I shall seek your consent to be presented as the next of Kin so that my late client's fund will not be confiscated by the SECURITY COMPANY after a long period of time .
We shall distribute 20% of the entire fund to charity and split the remaining 80% in the ratio of 50/50. I do need to stress that there are practically no risk involved in this and is 100% legal and legitimate. If you are interested in this proposition and you are ready to keep this proposition in absolute confidentiality and trust, then contact me at once, and we can work out the details.
Please note that this is highly confidential and you must contact me only on the below contact phone and email.
Ms Amanda Graham
Please send reply to: ajg.whitecleland2005 at w.cn
WHITE CLELANDLAWYERS, CONSULTANTS & NOTARIES
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Pkg-libburnia-devel