[Pkg-mailman-hackers] Bug#1149868: mailman3-web: recommends libapache2-mod-proxy-uwsgi which is not in unstable
Carles Pina i Estany
carles at pina.cat
Sat Oct 3 21:25:32 BST 2026
Subject: mailman3-web: recommends libapache2-mod-proxy-uwsgi which is not in unstable
Package: mailman3-web
Version: 0+20240312-3
Usertags: package-relations package-relations-recommends
Severity: wishlist
Dear maintainer(s),
I noticed that package mailman3-web recommends
libapache2-mod-proxy-uwsgi, which is currently not available in
unstable.
The package libapache2-mod-proxy-uwsgi was removed in 2024 from the
apache2 source package:
https://salsa.debian.org/apache-team/apache2/-/blob/master/debian/changelog?ref_type=heads#L310
I have recently used mailman3-web and documented the usage and I didn't
need to do anything special to get it running in a Debian trixie, so I
guess that can be just dropped (in my limited experience).
Thank you for your time,
PS[0]: I am developing a tool to detect such issues:
https://salsa.debian.org/carlespina/check-relations . Reports are
manually reviewed before submission. If you would prefer not to receive
such reports (for specific packages, all of your maintained packages,
etc.), please let me know. Any other feedback is welcomed as well. No
more bugreports for this missing relation will be sent.
PS[1]: more information available in
https://salsa.debian.org/carlespina/check-relations/-/blob/main/README.md
and
https://salsa.debian.org/carlespina/check-relations/-/blob/main/docs/bug-report-extra-info.md
--
Carles Pina i Estany
https://carles.pina.cat | carles at pina.cat | cpina at debian.org
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://alioth-lists.debian.net/pipermail/pkg-mailman-hackers/attachments/20261003/5edcb5da/attachment.sig>
More information about the Pkg-mailman-hackers
mailing list