Bug#416571: Hotkeys can be "fixed" during run-time (STILL a bug, though)
roman at rm.pp.ru
Fri Dec 28 20:30:30 UTC 2007
1) Run VLC, opening some movie (e.g. execute "vlc video.avi").
2) Notice that the video window is "inside" VLC main window.
3) Notice that hotkeys do not work.
4) Activate the menu item "Settings > Switch interface > wxWidgets".
5) Notice that the video window has separated from VLC window (the VLC
window looks unchanged in other aspects, though).
6) Notice that all hotkeys now DO WORK just fine.
I use Debian Testing on amd64.
$ vlc --version
VLC media player 0.8.6c Janus
VLC version 0.8.6c Janus
Hope this helps to fix this issue sooner.
More information about the pkg-multimedia-maintainers