siretart at tauware.de
Tue May 26 19:29:22 UTC 2009
rosea grammostola <rosea.grammostola at gmail.com> writes:
> Rumor (already uploaded to git) is an dependency from Frescobaldi but
> also a standalone app. Could some DD upload it to Debian?
- debian/watch has lots of unnecessary comments, but works in the sense
that it downloads a orig.tar.bz2.
- no pristine-tar branch, please use pristine-tar to integrate your
orig.tar.gz to the repository.
- debian/copyright claims the package to be GPL2+ licensed , but
src/rumor.cc is clearly GPL2 (and no later version). The archive
administrators will definitly not accept such a copyright file.
- spurious file debian/.directory? What the heck is this?
- spurious newline in debian/changelog
- debian/control: please use multiline fields for (Build-)Depends and
Suggests. Also wordwrap the long description.
- spurious comment in debian/rules
- debian/rumor.1 lacks an AUTHOR section.
I just had a quick look at the package, I didn't even try to build it.
Reinhard Tartler, KeyID 945348A4
More information about the pkg-multimedia-maintainers