Bug#550679: libmp4ff-dev: standard inclusion of mp4ff.h fails
siretart at tauware.de
Mon Oct 26 07:47:18 UTC 2009
Fabian Greffrath <greffrath at leat.rub.de> writes:
> Fabian Greffrath schrieb:
>> Andres, should we remove the libmp4ff* packages?
> Until this is decided among the maintainers, could we please repeat the
> upload of 2.7-3 to unstable? 2.7-2 is in testing now and - however we
> decide to proceed with these packages - I'd like to at least have them
> in a consistent state in unstable.
- it is explicitly not blessed by upstream
- there is no package actually linking against libmp4ff0
- there is no package build depending on libmp4ff-dev
- the patch has no documentation at all
- we don't really know why we build the shared libmp4ff
I have to come to the conclusion that we should remove that patch for
the next upload.
Sorry for not having uploaded 2.7-3 last week, I was pretty busy with
other stuff, and I wanted to get a better idea of the state of faad
Reinhard Tartler, KeyID 945348A4
More information about the pkg-multimedia-maintainers