jack-audio-connection-kit_0.116.2+svn3592-3_amd64.changes is NEW
installer at ftp-master.debian.org
Sat Sep 12 10:06:27 UTC 2009
(new) jackd-firewire_0.116.2+svn3592-3_amd64.deb optional sound
JACK Audio Connection Kit (FFADO and FreeBoB backends)
Low-latency sound server. JACK allows the connection of multiple applications
to an audio device, as well as allowing them to share audio between
See <http://jackaudio.org/> for more info.
This package contains the IEEE1394 (FireWire) backends FFADO and FreeBoB.
Changes: jack-audio-connection-kit (0.116.2+svn3592-3) unstable; urgency=low
[ Adrian Knoth ]
* Include Russian translation (Closes: #539460)
* Include Czech translation (Closes: #538955)
* Include Italian translation (Closes: #543514)
* Actively remove /etc/init.d/jackd (Closes: #538963)
* Explain new realtime default in the NEWS file (Closes: #539581)
* Move FreeBoB and FFADO drivers to new package jackd-firewire, so users
without 1394 devices have fewer dependencies. (Closes: #540891)
* Fix FTBFS caused by double-installing the manpages (Closes: #543077)
* Fix 24bit little endian problem on BE CPUs (Closes: #486308)
Override entries for your package:
jack-audio-connection-kit_0.116.2+svn3592-3.dsc - source sound
jackd_0.116.2+svn3592-3_amd64.deb - optional sound
libjack-dev_0.116.2+svn3592-3_amd64.deb - optional libdevel
libjack0_0.116.2+svn3592-3_amd64.deb - optional libs
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 486308 538955 538963 539460 539581 540891 543077 543514
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the pkg-multimedia-maintainers