tetraproc_0.8.2-1_amd64.changes is NEW
Debian FTP Masters
ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Thu Mar 24 15:49:23 UTC 2011
(new) tetraproc_0.8.2-1.debian.tar.gz optional sound
(new) tetraproc_0.8.2-1.dsc optional sound
(new) tetraproc_0.8.2-1_amd64.deb optional sound
Tetrahedral Microphone Processor for Ambisonic Recording
TetraProc converts the A-format signals from a tetrahedral Ambisonic
microphone into B-format signals ready for recording. Main features:
* A-B conversion using a classic scalar matrix and minimum phase
* A-B conversion using a 4 by 4 convolution matrix using measured
or computed impulse responses, or a combination of both.
* Individual microphone calibration facilities.
* 24 dB/oct higpass filters.
* Metering, monitoring and test facilities.
* Virtual stereo mic for stereo monitoring or recording.
* Unlimited number of stored configurations.
* Jack client with graphical user interface.
(new) tetraproc_0.8.2.orig.tar.bz2 optional sound
Changes: tetraproc (0.8.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release (Closes: #619492).
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 619492
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the pkg-multimedia-maintainers