fsateler at debian.org
Sun Oct 25 21:10:15 UTC 2015
On 25 October 2015 at 17:21, Vincent Pinon <vpinon at april.org> wrote:
> Le dimanche 25 octobre 2015 16:54:59, Felipe Sateler a écrit :
>> On 25 October 2015 at 16:14, Vincent Pinon <vpinon at april.org> wrote:
>> > Sorry for the late answer, I was on holiday trip with family...
>> > I just re-uploaded both vid.stab_0.98b-1_amd64.changes and added vid.stab_0.98b-1_source.changes
>> > (added symbols file and fixed last lintian warnings in the meantime).
>> I need a link to the sources ;)
> I sent the files through "dput mentors vid.stab_0.98b-1_amd64.changes"
OK, so this is the package:
But it seems it is not the new version, as it does not have the symbols file.
Anyway, some more comments:
- You might want to keep the epoch so that people installing those
packages can upgrade to this version when it lands in debian.
- Please use the alioth list as the maintainer (check any other team
package [eg, csound] for the name and address). In general please read
the guidelines in the wiki
- Please drop the builddeb override, xz is the default.
- On i386, we need to disable sse, as it is not guaranteed to be
available on all hosts. I think it can be loaded at runtime by using
the hardware capabilities feature of glibc linker:
- Compile the package twice, once with and once without sse.
- Ship the non-sse version in /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/
- Ship the sse version in /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/sse2
- Then ld.so will choose the appropriate version at runtime (see
the ld.so manpage for details).
- debian/copyright needs dates updated (2010-2014 for the upstream part).
- You might want to forward the patch upstream.
This library looks very cool :)
More information about the pkg-multimedia-maintainers