Fwd: Re: licenses for h2o drumkits (was Re: Sinevibes contact)
dr at jones.dk
Mon Sep 21 15:08:50 UTC 2015
Quoting IOhannes m zmölnig (Debian/GNU) (2015-09-21 16:52:47)
> so below you find the answer i got from artemiy.
> since he suggests that we should pick a license, i'm asking you: what
> would be the best one?
Here are three options:
* GPL-3+ (strongest copyleft in /usr/share/common-licenses)
* Same as generally applied to Hydrogen
* BSD-3-Clause (most liberal in /usr/share/common-licenses)
I would prefer the topmost of above.
* Jonas Smedegaard - idealist & Internet-arkitekt
* Tlf.: +45 40843136 Website: http://dr.jones.dk/
[x] quote me freely [ ] ask before reusing [ ] keep private
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 819 bytes
More information about the pkg-multimedia-maintainers