Bug#711007: (no subject)
artghio at tiscali.it
Sat Sep 26 08:56:41 UTC 2015
It happened again: I paused the playback in Clementine, then I opened an audio file in Audacity and the output was garbled. With option "env PULSE_LATENCY_MSEC=30" the output was fine. I tried to change output device but no luck. After some attempts, I closed Clementine, and the output from Audacity was fine. Now I can not reproduce the issue between Clementine and Audacity: the output is fine when Clementine is paused, and it is fine even during the Clementine playback.
More information about the pkg-multimedia-maintainers