[debian-mysql] Fw: Bug#451235: CVE-2007-5925 Denial of Service vulnerability in innodb via crafted query

Norbert Tretkowski norbert at tretkowski.de
Thu Nov 15 16:55:19 UTC 2007

Am Mittwoch, den 14.11.2007, 17:09 +0100 schrieb Norbert Tretkowski:
> Am Mittwoch, den 14.11.2007, 16:55 +0100 schrieb Moritz Muehlenhoff:
> > If it's more or less harmless it could be postponed to a later MySQL
> > DSA instead.
> I wouldn't call it harmless, but if we have a chance to do another
> upload *soon* I'm fine with postponing it for now, because we don't have
> a patch for 5.0 yet.

I have a patch for 5.0, should I add it to 5.0.32-7etch2 and send you a
new patch against 5.0.32-7etch1, or should I create 5.0.32-7etch3?


More information about the pkg-mysql-maint mailing list