[debian-mysql] Bug#540153: another patch
nicholas at periapt.co.uk
Sat Apr 28 16:09:18 UTC 2012
Whilst investigating this I found that all the tests in the oiginal
report worked fine. The tests all run to completion. I did however have
an issue getting the tests kicked off at all due to what looks like to
me like a kfreebsd specific Perl bug. In order to get round this I have
hacked around in our old friend My::Platform::check_socket_path_length.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 666 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the pkg-mysql-maint