[debian-mysql] Bug#662963: mysql-proxy: new upstream release 0.8.2
garden at debian.org
Wed Mar 7 16:24:41 UTC 2012
a new upstream release of mysql-proxy (0.8.2) has been released last
August. This is the changelog (from
* Adding the protocol changes of MySQL 5.5 and later
* Removing the “admin” plugin from the list of default plugins, as it
requires configuration since 0.8.1
* Added support for binary log checksums.
* Added support for decoding all data types of the row-based replication
* Added support for OUT parameters in prepared statements in stored
procedures with MySQL 5.5.
* Removed the “admin” plugin from the list of default plugins, as it
requires configuration since 0.8.1.
* Fixed handling of stored procedures with cursors with MySQL 5.5. (Bug
* A crash occurred if the file named with the --defaults-file option did
not exist. (Bug #59790)
* The first characters of log messages were stripped. (Bug #59790)
* A memory leak occurred if connection pooling was used. (Bug #56620)
* Fixed handling of “used columns” with row-based replication.
* A crash could occur if run under Valgrind.
* A bogus timestamp log was produced if state tracking was not compiled
Since I needed this version on a couple of servers, I prepared the
corresponding Debian package; I attach the interdiff between the Debian
patches for 0.8.1-1.1 and an hypothetical 0.8.2-0.1.
I also fixed some minor lintian issues (not all of them).
As you can see from the release version, I prepared the patch as a NMU,
just in case: should nobody have enough time to prepare the new release, I
can do the NMU for 0.8.2.
-- System Information:
Debian Release: wheezy/sid
APT prefers testing
APT policy: (900, 'testing'), (500, 'stable'), (60, 'unstable'), (10, 'experimental')
Architecture: i386 (i686)
Kernel: Linux 2.6.34-contrabassi
Locale: LANG=en_US.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/dash
<lu at dovi.co> IRC: garden at freenode
OpenPGP: 1024D/63D2D5D907F89BB8 Jabber/gtalk: gardengl at gmail.com
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 2807 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the pkg-mysql-maint