Bug#292473: [Pkg-nagios-devel] Bug#292473: acknowledged by developer (Bug#292473: fixed in nagios 2:1.3-cvs.20050402-1)
sean finney <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
Wed, 13 Apr 2005 19:33:07 -0400
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
On Wed, Apr 13, 2005 at 05:58:48PM +0300, Cyril Bouthors wrote:
> I've reopened that bug because I'm still facing the exact same issue
> with 1.3-cvs.20050402-1, I don't think it has something to do with the
> load because it's still continues to do the same for hours and days if
> the load goes back to 0.
okay... well let's start from square one again:
- how often does this happen?
- is it regular, or sporadic?
- is there anything else from your syslog from around these times?
- are there any cronjobs that coincide with this?
- what else is running on this server?
Content-Type: application/pgp-signature; name="signature.asc"
Content-Description: Digital signature
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.4 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----