[Pkg-nagios-devel] nagios2_0rc2-2.0-1_i386.changes is NEW
installer at ftp-master.debian.org
Sun Jan 22 22:32:05 UTC 2006
(new) nagios2-doc_0rc2-2.0-1_all.deb optional net
documentation for nagios2
Nagios is a monitoring and management system for hosts, services and
Nagios' features include:
o Monitoring of network services (via TCP port, SMTP, POP3, HTTP, NNTP,
o Plugin interface to allow for user-developed service checks
o Contact notifications when problems occur and get resolved (via email,
pager, or user-defined method)
o Ability to define event handlers to be run during service or host events
(for proactive problem resolution)
o Web output (current status, notifications, problem history, log file, etc.)
Nagios was written in C and is designed to be easy to understand and modify
to fit your own needs.
This package is the new version 2.x series of nagios, which will eventually
replace the 1.x versions.
Nagios is a replacement of the Netsaint project. It accept and uses the
previous Netsaint modules transparently.
Upstream URL: http://www.nagios.org/
Changes: nagios2 (0rc2-2.0-1) experimental; urgency=low
* another "not quite ready for the limelight" release to experimental,
with nagios2-doc split off to a seperate package. thus this will
once again traverse NEW...
* This package's debconf templates are currently work in progress
and _will_ change in the very near future. DO NOT TRANSLATE!
* Add "do not translate" template to debian/templates
* remove boilerplate instructions from README.Debian
* move debian/copyright to the right place
* introduce nagios2-doc and populate it
* add myself to uploaders
* make nagios2stats out of nagios2tats
* build-depend on autotools-dev, use mechanisms from
/usr/share/doc/autotools-dev/examples/rules.gz to update config.* on
* fix permissions on /var/log/nagios2 to allow web interface to
access event log
* fix rw2 to rw in postinst
* Fix location of external command file
* Document "how to enable external commands" in README.Debian
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the Pkg-nagios-devel