[Pkg-nagios-devel] Bug#781415: Embedded code copies
nik at naturalnet.de
Mon May 11 14:49:56 UTC 2015
Followup-For: Bug #781415
The same is true for ExtJS. icinga-web contains a lcoal copy of the same
ExtJS version that is shipped with Debian.
Please remove it, depend on libjs-extjs and map the code location there.
I have analysed the following:
* Agavi is not in Debian, RFP sent (#784989).
* Doctrine in icinga-web is too old, Debian has a newer major version,
which needs refactoring in applications.
* ExtJS can be replaced with the Debian version, in principal.
Unfortunately, icinga-web depends on stuff from the ExtJS
examples/. This should be discussed with upstream.
* jsgettext is not in Debian - ignore it, it seems to not be used
anywhere else anyway and looks overall abandonned.
* Phing is only used for building, no harm in that, probably.
* phpseclib can be replaced with the Debian version, by simply
removing it and the corresponding autoloader file.
* Raphaël is in Debian, but the gRaphaël extension is not,
RFP sent (#784985).
As the local phpseclib is only used for Net_SSH2, which I do not think
is used automatically, this does not seem to be too security-relevant,
replaced as well.
tarent solutions GmbH
Service & Wartung
Rochusstraße 2-4, D-53123 Bonn • http://www.tarent.de/
Tel: +49 228 54881-0 • Fax: +49 228 54881-235
HRB AG Bonn 5168 • USt-ID (VAT): DE122264941
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Stefan Barth, Kai Ebenrett, Boris Esser, Alexander Steeg
More information about the Pkg-nagios-devel