[pkg-php-pear] General questions about the team
bhuvan at swecha.net
Sun Jan 3 11:06:04 UTC 2016
I am working on php-htmlawed and php-mf2 packages the later has been
accepted and the first one is getting reviewed by Mattia Rizzolo who is
helping me to get the packages to debian. I have few questions regarding
1. How to move the package which I am maintaining to pkg-php?
2. Are there any more manuals or tips for packaging php other these?
3. In case of guidance were can I first go?
4. Does pkg-php team has periodic review of the work or a quick catchup
in irc or anything similar?
5. I see only 2 messages in #debian-php both by me. So does the team
hangout in irc anytime?
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the pkg-php-pear