[Pkg-puppet-devel] YOUR SISTER IN ISLAM MRS ELHAM FARAH.
elhamfara3 at aol.fr
Tue Jan 21 09:35:38 UTC 2014
I am glad to know you, but Allah knows you better and he knows why he has directed me to you at this point in time so do not be afraid. I saw your e-mail contact at Chamber of commerce and foreign trade departments. I am writing this mail to you with heavy sorrow in my heart, My Name is Mrs. Elham Farah. And I am contacting you from Burkina Faso I want to tell you this because I don't have any other option than to tell you as I was touched to open up to you, I am married to Mr. Toyo Farah who worked with Tunisia embassy here in Burkina Faso for nine (9) years before he died in the year 2005.We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only five days.
Since his death I decided not to remarry, When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$ 8.2m(Eight million two hundred thousand dollars)in a bank in Ouagadougou the capital city of Burkina Faso in west Africa Presently this money is still in that bank. He made this money available for exportation of Gold from Burkina Faso mining. Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last for the period of due to cancer problem.
Whoever that wants to serve Allah must serve him in spirit and Truth because Allah is the Most High, Please always be prayerful all through your life. The one that disturbs me most is my cancer sickness. Having known my condition I decided to hand you over this money to take care of the less-privileged people, you will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in. I want you to take 40% Percent of the total money for your personal use While the rest 60% of the money will go to charity" people in the street and helping the orphanage.
I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not good not even good at all because they are the one that responsible for the death of my late husband in other to have all my late husband properties and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by those that conspired for his death. I grew up as an Orphan and I don't have anybody as my family member, just to Endeavour that the name of Allah is maintained... Am doing this so that Allah will forgive my sins and accept my soul because this sickness has suffered me so much.
As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank in Burkina Faso and I will send authorized letter that will prove you as the present beneficiary of the money in the bank that is if you assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated here in and will not betray me once you confirm this fund in your account because i only want my late husband's wish to be accomplished. you can contact me through my private email: elhamfarah00 at yahoo.com Hoping to receive your reply.
Yours Sister In Islam
Mrs. Elham Farah.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Pkg-puppet-devel