[DRE-maint] camping_1.5+svn242-1_amd64.changes is NEW
installer at ftp-master.debian.org
Mon Mar 31 21:17:11 UTC 2008
(new) camping_1.5+svn242-1.diff.gz optional web
(new) camping_1.5+svn242-1.dsc optional web
(new) camping_1.5+svn242-1_all.deb optional web
a small Ruby web framework for Model-View-Controller type applications
Camping is a web framework which consistently stays at less than 4kb of
code. The idea here is to store a complete fledgling web application
(written in Ruby) in a single file like many small CGIs, but to organize
it as a Model-View-Controller application like Rails does. You can then
easily move it to Rails once you've got it going.
(new) camping_1.5+svn242.orig.tar.gz optional web
Changes: camping (1.5+svn242-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New Subversion snapshot (close to 1.6 release).
* Replaced 01_add-activesupport-loadpath patch by
01_add-activerecord-activesupport-loadpatch to add active_record too.
* Bumped standards version to 3.7.3; no changes required.
- Added Vcs-* fields to debian/control.
- Changed depend on ruby into ruby1.8.
camping (1.5+svn186-2) unstable; urgency=low
* First upload to Debian unstable.
* Make the Homepage pseudo-field a real field of the source package.
* No longer use the Uploaders rule; removed debian/control.in, updated
* Adapted debian/rules to repack the man-page (via dh_manpages) after
* build to comply with the -z9 policy.
camping (1.5+svn186-1) luon-sid; urgency=low
* Subversion snapshot that fixes several issues:
- When using X-Sendfile, a erroneous newline is no longer prepended
to the data.
- Small fastcgi fixes.
- Query string building added to R().
* Removed patch 02_webrick-typo since this has been fixed upstream.
* Changed both the build-depend and depend from ruby1.8 to ruby.
camping (1.5-1) luon-sid; urgency=low
* Initial release. (Closes: #396891)
* Added patch 01_add-activesupport-loadpath to help Camping find
the active support library directory which is not in a standard location.
* Added patch 02_webrick-typo to fix a typo made in the WEBrick code
which emerges when serving static files.
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 396891
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the Pkg-ruby-extras-maintainers