[DRE-maint] [Bug 631836] Re: FFe: Sync activeldap 1.2.2-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
ubuntu at kitterman.com
Thu Sep 23 03:26:39 UTC 2010
Approved. Leaving at New for sponsor review (I'm assuming you don't
have PPU for this package, but if I'm wrong, then just subscribe the
FFe: Sync activeldap 1.2.2-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are subscribed to Ubuntu.
Status in “activeldap” package in Ubuntu: New
Please sync activeldap 1.2.2-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
Explanation of FeatureFreeze exception:
Leaf Package, no rdepends, mostly bug fixes. One of the Debian mainatainers requested an update in bug 631754.
== 1.2.2: 2010-07-04
* Supported ActiveRecord 2.3.8 and Rails 2.3.8.
* [#37] Fixed gem dependencies in Rakefile. [zachwily]
* Fixed a bug that setting 'false' but 'nil' is returned. [Hideyuki Yasuda]
* Supported non-String attribute value as LDIF value. [Matt Mencel]
* Worked with a LDAP server that uses 'objectclass' not 'objectClass' as
objectClass attribute name. [Tim Hermans]
* [#41] Provide SASL-option support, primarily for authzid
[Anthony M. Martinez]
* [#43] Error with to_xml [ilusi0n.x]
* [#44] Accept '0' and '1' as boolean value [projekttabla]
* [#27429] Fixed inverted validatation by validate_excluded_classes
* Supported DN attribute value for assosiation replacement.
Changelog entries since current maverick version 1.2.1-2:
activeldap (1.2.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Added Vcs fields in control file.
* Increased Standards-Version to 3.9.0 (no changes).
-- Marc Dequènes (Duck) <Duck at DuckCorp.org> Mon, 19 Jul 2010 00:57:19 +0200
More information about the Pkg-ruby-extras-maintainers