[Pkg-samba-maint] 3.0.23b into testing or not

Steve Langasek vorlon at debian.org
Sun Aug 13 21:05:01 UTC 2006

On Sun, Aug 13, 2006 at 10:12:38PM +0200, Noèl Köthe wrote:

> are we letting samba 3.0.23b-1 with the often reported passdb bug into
> testing to fix the open security problem?

I'd rather not, I'd rather get a fixed -2 package into unstable in the next
day or so.

> If not I think we can raise the severity to serious to avoid the move to
> testing.
> Steve, Christian is Peters fix/patch OK for you both?
> If yes we can upload -2 asap.

No, it's not.  I'll expand on this later today, after I get my pending
debconf changes vetted && committed.

Steve Langasek                   Give me a lever long enough and a Free OS
Debian Developer                   to set it on, and I can move the world.
vorlon at debian.org                                   http://www.debian.org/

More information about the Pkg-samba-maint mailing list