[Pkg-samba-maint] r865 - branches/samba4
Steinar H. Gunderson
sesse at costa.debian.org
Wed Jan 4 01:30:09 UTC 2006
Date: 2006-01-04 01:30:09 +0000 (Wed, 04 Jan 2006)
New Revision: 865
Remove obsolete changelog entry (the init.d removal was already taken
care of by "remove unused files in the packaging" comment)
--- branches/samba4/changelog 2006-01-04 01:28:22 UTC (rev 864)
+++ branches/samba4/changelog 2006-01-04 01:30:09 UTC (rev 865)
@@ -19,7 +19,6 @@
* Make samba-client Replaces/Conflicts smbclient.
* Rename samba-swat to swat, and add a dependency from swat to samba.
* Change debhelper compatibility level to 5.
- * Remove leftover, unused init.d script from debmake.
* Don't give --pidfile to start-stop-daemon when stopping -- current
versions of Samba 4 won't die when the parent is killed.
* Removed debmake comment from debian/rules, it's hardly relevant any more.
More information about the Pkg-samba-maint