[Pkg-samba-maint] ctdb_1.0.112-11-1_i386.changes is NEW
installer at ftp-master.debian.org
Thu Mar 4 17:33:18 UTC 2010
(new) ctdb-dbg_1.0.112-11-1_i386.deb extra debug
CTDB debugging symbols and test suite
CTDB is a cluster implementation of the TDB database used by Samba and other
projects to store temporary data. If an application is already using TDB for
temporary data it is very easy to convert that application to be cluster aware
and use CTDB instead.
More detailed description can be found in the ctdb package.
This package provides debugging information and test suite for CTDB. Install it
to get a better backtrace in the event of a crash, or to test.
Changes: ctdb (1.0.112-11-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release. 1.0.112 branch was recommended by Ronnie Sahlberg on
* debian/uupdate-wrapper: allow commithashes and branches as versions
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.4: no changes
* Add ctdb-dbg: "CTDB debugging symbols" package
* New 61-spelling-errors-manpages.diff, thanks to lintian
* Include testsuite in ctdb-dbg (Closes: #569206)
* Move logfile to /var/log/ctdb. Fix "Log file should be renamed"
* 50-fix-bashism.diff is back (Fix some more bashisms)
* New 70-nfstickle-sysconfig.diff: Don't call /etc/sysconfig/nfs
Override entries for your package:
ctdb_1.0.112-11-1.dsc - source net
ctdb_1.0.112-11-1_i386.deb - extra net
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 569205 569206
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the Pkg-samba-maint