[Pkg-samba-maint] ctdb_1.10-1_i386.changes is NEW
Debian FTP Masters
ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Sat Mar 26 21:11:38 UTC 2011
(new) ctdb-dev_1.10-1_i386.deb extra libdevel
clustered database to store temporary data -- development files
CTDB is a cluster implementation of the TDB database used by Samba and other
projects to store temporary data. If an application is already using TDB for
temporary data it is very easy to convert that application to be cluster aware
and use CTDB instead.
More detailed description can be found in the ctdb package.
This package provides development files for CTDB.
Changes: ctdb (1.10-1) experimental; urgency=low
* New upstream release, uploaded to experimental (testing needed)
- updated 02_ctdb_diagnostics.diff
- removed 50-fix-bashism.diff, merged upstream
- removed 60-spelling-errors.diff, merged upstream
- removed 61-spelling-errors-manpages.diff, merged upstream
- removed 70-nfstickle-sysconfig.diff, fixed upstream
- removed 71-correct-nice_service.diff, merged upstream
- added 62-spelling-errors.diff, again
* d/watch, d/uupdate-wrapper: use new upstream git url
* Switch to dpkg-source 3.0 (quilt) format
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.1: no changes
* Added 70-ping_pong-manpage.diff
* Added 99-fix-broken-readdir-test.diff (Closes: #603155)
* Upgrading to debhelper 7
- Replaced 'dh_clean -k -i' by 'dh_prep -i'
* New package ctdb-dev, add the corresponding Breaks and Replaces
* d/ctdb.init: updated
Override entries for your package:
ctdb-dbg_1.10-1_i386.deb - extra debug
ctdb_1.10-1.dsc - source net
ctdb_1.10-1_i386.deb - extra net
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 603155
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the Pkg-samba-maint