[Pkg-samba-maint] [samba] 01/01: move TODO's that aren't blockers
Ivo De Decker
idd-guest at alioth.debian.org
Wed Sep 25 20:43:43 UTC 2013
This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script.
idd-guest pushed a commit to branch samba_4.0
in repository samba.
Author: Ivo De Decker <ivo.dedecker at ugent.be>
Date: Wed Sep 25 22:42:52 2013 +0200
move TODO's that aren't blockers
debian/TODO | 14 +++++++-------
1 file changed, 7 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)
diff --git a/debian/TODO b/debian/TODO
index a65db31..ae06325 100644
@@ -13,13 +13,6 @@ TODOs before upload to unstable
-- what is the status of the docs?
- - documentation2.patch is upstream
- - The former documentation.patch needs to be rewritten against the xml input
-- Decide if we care about findsmb, and if so patch upstream to restore it
- merge inetd removal from samba 3.6 branch
- merge init-script changes from samba 3.6 branch, taking into account the
@@ -33,6 +26,13 @@ Other TODOs
- convert the users to the new db, or document that this doesn't happen
+- what is the status of the docs?
+ - documentation2.patch is upstream
+ - The former documentation.patch needs to be rewritten against the xml input
+- Decide if we care about findsmb, and if so patch upstream to restore it
- Add script to verify that headers are usable through current dependencies
(to prevent bugs like #525888)
Alioth's /usr/local/bin/git-commit-notice on /srv/git.debian.org/git/pkg-samba/samba.git
More information about the Pkg-samba-maint